Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let's E.A.T.!!!

    Welcome to my blog! This is my first time doing this. So here goes nothing...

    I am a person who loves to eat, take pictures and appreciate food.  I usually don't share it, if I really really like what I am eating.  It may be selfish but I think most of us are doing the same thing.

    I only wrote that to make me feel better.  :-)

    Anyway, that is not always the case.  I also let my friends have a bite or take the whole thing, if I chose something bad on the menu.  Which happens a lot.  I think I can quickly decide on what to eat by how the dish looks and smells not by how it sounds. Or vice-versa? Darn... Cut the crap!

    Just join me and my friends with our adventures and misadventures with food... Bon Appétit!

1 comment:

  1. errol i wanna join!! :-)

    i know right!
    favorite nimu tanan!! :p

    ReplyDelete